1. Press gold colors onto the focal point of the eyelid and the inward corner of your eye. Ariel mixed on Bare Escentuals Eyeshadow in “Genuine Gold” and MAC Cosmetics Pigment in “Blonde’s Gold” utilizing a level eyeshadow brush.
2. Clean matte darker eyeshadow into the wrinkle of your eye and onto external corner with a wrinkle brush, in addition to keep running underneath bring down lashline.Try NYX Cosmetics’ Nude Matte Shadow in “Underneath it All.”
3. Include profundity by unobtrusively layering dark eyeshadow onto the external corner of your eye and mixing. Ariel utilized a smirch brush to apply MAC Cosmetics “Carbon” here.
4. Range a matte cream eyeshadow over your browbone. Ariel utilized a mixing brush to apply MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow in “Blanc Type.”
5. Make the gold colors that are as of now on your eye fly with included shine, utilizing Victoria’s Secret Hypergloss Eyegloss in “Brilliant Lights.”
6. Make a feline eye. “Swipe Benefit Magic Ink Jet Black Liquid Eyeliner along your best lashline, and after that up and outward for an exact winged look,” Cosenza says. “Tidy up with Almay Remover swabs, and after that complete with dark mascara on your upper and lower lashes.” Ariel utilized L’Oréal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara.
Done! A stunning brilliant feline eye that will illuminate a room in less than five minutes level!
Photograph Credit: Elizabeth Griffin
More Great Tutorials: