Tingling to swipe on some blue eyeshadow without seeming as though you’re straight out of the ’80s? Cosmetics craftsman Lauren Cosenza demonstrates to and reveals to you precisely generally accepted methods to do only that.
1. Prep your tops. “Begin by preparing your eyelids with a groundwork to ensure the shadow stays put and doesn’t wrinkle,” Cosenza says. Ashley utilized Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
2. White out your eyelid with liner. “Apply white eyeliner from your lash line to ideal over the wrinkle to help amp up the blue shadow’s power,” she says. Ashley swiped on NYX Cosmetics Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk.
3. Scope on an imperial blue eyeshadow. “Utilizing an eyeshadow brush, apply a splendid imperial blue eyeshadow over your eyelid from your lash line to your temples bone,” Cosenza says. Attempt Almay Shadow Softies Eyeshadow in Midnight Sky.
4. Mix on some more blue tones. With a cushioned mixing brush, clear on Bobbi Brown’s Blue Denim Eyeshadow from lash line to wrinkle to make a rich look. At that point, include a naval force shadow into the wrinkle for profundity. Attempt Burberry Sheer Eyeshadow in Midnight Blue No.20
5. Include eyeliner. “Wrap up by running a shimmery blue liner over your whole top, keeping it far from the wrinkle to keep up the two diverse blue shades,” she says. Ashley utilized NYX Cosmetics Slide On Pencil in Sunrise Blue here.
At long last, parade this look on Saturday night. At that point, switch up your eye look whenever you and your young ladies go out by swiping on this ethereal eye look.
Take after Carly Cardellino on Facebook and Twitter.
More Great Tutorials: