Tired of wearing a similar haircut each Saturday night? Switch up your look with this chic side bun, following these means from Tommy Buckett, a beautician from the Serge Normant Salon in NYC.1. Twist your hair with a substantial barrel iron to make huge waves.
2. Assemble your hair into a pig tail behind your correct ear.
3. Secure it with a versatile band.
4. Backcomb and include shoreline splash. Include surface utilizing a rattail brush to backcomb your hair, and utilize a shoreline splash, similar to Garnier Fructis Style De-Constructed Beach Chic Texturizing Spray for included body.
5. Split your braid into two ponytails.
6. Take one-inch segments from the two pig tails and begin sticking every one into a bun tousled, free bun.
At last, choose an outfit and go, in light of the fact that young lady, you look flawless.
Photograph Credit: Elizabeth Griffin
Take after Carly Cardellino on Facebook and Twitter.
For more magnificence instructional exercises: