Need a sixties-motivated style that still looks thoroughly shocking today? Obviously you do. Beautician Britney Williams lets you know precisely how to get this Bardot-propelled bouffant.1. Part your hair. With the pointed end of a rattail brush, part your hair into a profound side part in accordance with the curve in your left eyebrow.
2. Bother the crown. Utilizing your rattail brush once more, bother the crown area of your hair. “The greater the better,” Williams says. “You can simply take a portion of the coax out, yet it is difficult to include all the more later.”
3. Smooth out your backcombing. You will need to utilize a little hog swarm brush to smooth your hair back, making an impeccably coifed bouffant.
4. Stick it in the back. To secure your bouffant, utilize a few bobby sticks (an indistinguishable shading from your hair to mask them) to keep it set up. Display Chantal Jones utilized Goody Color Colleciton Bobby Pins in Blonde.
5. Set it with hairspray. Here, Chantal utilized Bumble and blunder Does It All Spray.
6. Coat your lashes with mascara and go! Utilize Rimmel ScandalEyes Retro Glam Mascara to truly make your lashes champion as your last advance. (In the event that you need the full mod smoky eye cosmetics look appeared in the photograph above, click here.)
What’s more, blast, you look like Brigitte Bardot.
Photograph Credit: Elizabeth Griffin